At Pawa IT we aspire for businesses to make the most out of technology to make their day to day business operations more efficient. One of our key offerings is Google Cloud that include G Suite. G Suite is a set of intelligent apps by Google including Gmail, Calendar, Drive and Docs that connect people of the same company no matter where where in the world they are.
As a Technical Associate, you will work closely with the Business and Sales Teams to drive client satisfaction through G Suite implementations and deployments. You will participate in the technical implementation and deployment of G Suite solutions and provide technical and account support for our clients on an ongoing basis. You will maintain relationships with clients and work cross-functionally to devise solutions and support for Pawa IT clients.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their clients, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. G Suite is engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Pawa IT is dedicated to helping our clients see the benefits of G Suite come to life.
- Participating in G Suite and Google Cloud technical solution deployment cycles that include; provisioning client domains, DNS management, Deployment, Data Migration and integration solution (Company may pay for Technical Certification Courses and Exam Certification) .
- Work with the Business and Sales team to identify and qualify G Suite and Google Cloud business opportunities, identify key client technical objections and develop the strategy to resolve technical impediments to business transactions.
- Take responsibility for technical aspects of G Suite and Google Cloud solutions to include such activities as supporting bid responses, product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and the coordination of supporting technical resources.
- Developing technical solutions such as process automations, solutions integrations, preparing technical manuals/How-Tos
- Research and writing technical solution posts on product offerings for clients and for company communication channels
- Providing technical and account support for clients
- Work towards strategic business goals while prioritizing an outstanding client experience
- BA/BSc degree /Diploma or lieu of experience
- Experience working within a professional setting (including internships).
- Experience/Awareness with Domain/DNS
- Fair understanding of Cloud Computing Offerings ( of SaaS or IaaS) such as Google Cloud/GCP, AWS etc
- Good understanding of Web Frameworks, Web Development, API and API usage, Scripting, and Database
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- 6 months or more of working experience
- Understanding of the technology and cloud computing market, and a passion for Google Cloud products (G Suite, Google Cloud Platform).
- Has worked and deployed solutions such as websites, web apps, scripts, or used APIs
- Familiarity with MS Server/, MS Exchange, LDAP, Zimbra and any other server environments
- Good technical writing on tech subjects and matters.
- Analytical and detail-oriented individual.