Everything you need
G Suite includes a set of intelligent apps including more than 7 core services such as Gmail, Google Drive, Hangouts Chats, Hangouts Meet, Calendar – to connect the people in your company, no matter where in the world they are, all powered and secured by Google’s technology and infrastructure.
G Suite also comes with productivity tools for creating and collaborating with your teams such as Docs, Sheets, Forms, Sites etc.
Reach your team anywhere and at anytime.
Everything you need to bring your project to life.
Store and access files instantly.
Manage users, devices, and data securely and easily.
Connecting your Teams
Secure, private, ad-free email for your business
- Custom business email that uses your own domain name (firstname.lastname@example.org), helping to promote your brand and build trust with your customers.
- Create group mailing lists, like sales@yourcompany.
- Functional on mobile devices, even without an internet connection. Write an email anywhere while it’s fresh in your mind, wherever you are, and messages are sent as soon as a connection is restored.
- Compatible with your existing interface Gmail works great with desktop clients like Microsoft Outlook, Apple Mail and Mozilla Thunderbird. Outlook users can sync emails, events and contacts to and from G Suite.
- that want more storage and upto 100GB for the Business that want it
Video meetings for your business.
- Connect with your team from anywhere. With easy-to-join video calls, you can meet face to face without the added cost of travel.
- Enjoy frictionless meetings: Meet takes the headaches out of joining a video call at work. Just set up a meeting and share a link. No worrying about whether teammates, clients, or customers have the right accounts or plug-ins. With a fast, lightweight interface and smart participant management, multi-person video calls are a breeze.
- With Meet’s specially designed mobile apps, you can see your meetings for the day with all the important information from Calendar, then simply join with a tap. Don’t miss out on a key meeting just because you’re sitting in traffic or stuck on a train.
Integrated online calendars designed for teams
- Easy scheduling that uses integrated online calendars designed for teams.
- Events can be scheduled quickly by checking coworkers’ availability or by layering their calendars in a single view. You can see at a glance when a colleague is available, either by day or week.
- Access from your laptop, tablet or phone: View and edit your schedule from your phone or tablet. Use our optimized mobile apps or sync with your phone’s built-in calendar.
- Browse and reserve conference rooms, projectors, or tables directly from your calendar. Calendar makes it simple to see when rooms and resources are available and then add them to your scheduled event.
Creating, Collaborating and Sharing Seamlessly
Word processing for teams
• Create and edit text documents right in your browser—no dedicated software required. Multiple people can work at the same time, and every change is saved automatically.
• Work in a single document with teammates or people outside your company. See edits as others type, communicate through built-in chat and ask questions through including comments.
• Import your documents to make them instantly editable, including Microsoft® Word and PDF files. Export your work in .docx, .pdf, .odt, .rtf, .txt or .html format.
• Unlimited revision history
• Track changes made to your documents and undo anything you choose. Previous versions are kept indefinitely and they don’t count toward your storage.
Collaborate on data analysis with smart spreadsheets
• Work directly with team members in the same spreadsheet at the same time. Perform calculations with formulas ranging from simple to sophisticated. All changes are automatically saved as you type
• Crunch data easily with powerful functions: Visualize your data with charts, create pivot tables, and add data filters. Click the Explore button to automatically see trends and patterns from the data in your spreadsheet.
• Access your spreadsheets anytime, anywhere
• Create, edit, and share spreadsheets from any device type, no matter where you happen to be. Work in Sheets even when you’re offline.
Easy to create surveys and forms for everyone
• Create custom forms for surveys and questionnaires at no extra cost. Gather everything in a spreadsheet and analyze data right in Google Sheets.
• Send professional looking surveys to customers
• Great looking surveys help you connect with customers to gain valuable insights. Add images, videos, and custom logic to give people who respond a great survey experience.
• Analyze responses with automatic summaries
• Watch responses appear in real time. You can also access the raw data and analyze it with Google Sheets or other software.
Effortlessly create impactful team sites
• Collaboratively create engaging, high-quality sites for your team, project or event. The sites look great on every screen, from desktop to smartphone. All without learning design or programming.
• Create a site, no programming or design skills needed: Sites makes it a simple to exhibit your team’s work, with easy access to all your content from G Suite – whether it’s a Drive folder, Doc, or even shared Calendar.
• Your content automatically looks its best across devices: Carefully created themes help make your content stand out. Sites intelligently optimizes your work so it looks great on desktop, tablet, and mobile.
Accessing your files; Anytime, anywhere
Store, access, and share your files in one secure place
• Store any and every file. Access files anytime, anywhere from your desktop and mobile devices. Control how files are shared.
• Drive lets you safely store all of your company’s files and data in one place but keeps them easily accessible from desktop and mobile devices and puts you in control of how teams share them.
• Drive makes it so straightforward to share files that co-workers end up sharing more, on a more regular basis, which improves collaboration and productivity within an organization
• G Suite’s Business, Enterprise, and Team editions have unlimited cloud storage, so you’ll have enough space for all your files.
The information you need, right when you need it
• Use the power of Google to search across your company’s content in G Suite. From Gmail and Drive to Docs, Sheets, Slides, Calendar, and more, Google Cloud Search answers your questions and delivers relevant suggestions to help you throughout the day.
• Google Search — built for G Suite: Cloud Search is just like Google Search – built for G Suite. Search emails, docs, events, the corporate directory, and more. Find whatever you’re looking for, wherever it’s located.
• Whether you’re at the office or on the go, Cloud Search is available on web and mobile devices to all customers using G Suite Business and Enterprise editions
Control and Manage your Company Data and Users
Archiving and eDiscovery for email, files, and chats
• Manage, retain, search, and export your organization’s email, Google Drive file content and on-the-record chats. As a part of G Suite Business and Enterprise editions, Vault allows you to archive corporate data from G Suite products including, Gmail, Google Drive, Google Teams Drive, Google Groups, and Google Hangouts Meet.
• Protect business data with email archiving & legal holds: Safely set retention policies on supported content for an entire domain or for specific organizational units with date ranges and specific query terms. Vault enables you to track and keep logged data for legal audits.
Secure your company data on Mobile Devices
• Keep employees happy and data secure with easy to set-up mobile management for Android, iOS, Windows and other smartphones.
• Keep data secure: A lost phone. A stolen tablet. Things happen. Keep your company’s data secure with mobile device management (MDM). You can require screen locks, strong passwords, and erase confidential data with device wipe or selective account wipe for Android and iOS
• Easy to manage: Distribute work apps quickly: Help your employees find the work apps they need by distributing business applications from the Admin console on either Google Play or Apple’s App Store. You can also host internal only Android apps in the Play Private Channel.
Manage G Suite for your organization
• Easily add users, Groups, manage devices and configure security and settings so your data stays safe. Administration shouldn’t need a manual.
• Security and control Centralized administration makes setup and management fast and easy. Add and remove users, set up groups, and add security options like 2-step verification and SSO.
• Mobile device management: Distribute apps to employees and keep data secure on employee’s iOS and Android devices. Use mobile management to distribute apps and get employees up and running quickly, check usage, manage security settings, and lock or wipe devices remotely
Contact us for an offer today
Get a free quotation