At Pawa IT Solutions, we deliver the promise and offerings of Cloud to businesses and institutions. We strive to provide our customers with the best user and product experience in the cloud, enabling your organization to get the ROI it deserves from this investment right from our inception in 2013. Our Core Google Cloud Offerings, which we have certification and specializations for include G Suite, GCP and Google Education.
We help organizations transform and reinvent their workplace by delivering our excellent Partner Solution offerings such as Technical Consulting, Deployment, PSO Advisory, Data Migration, Training, Support, and most importantly our custom technical integration solutions. We strive to provide our customers with the best user and product experience in the cloud, enabling your organization to get the ROI it deserves from this investment from 2013. We help organizations deliver game-changing transformations to the way they work. This means moving away â in full or in part â from costly, cumbersome, legacy systems to innovative cloud services and solutions. We are looking to hire a few people to join us on this mission and journey.
- We really like people who are honest with themselves; not necessarily people who would dot all the âIâsâ and cross all the âTâsâ
- Take a little time to learn about us. HINT; Our website
- Finally, re-adopt your skills and experiences that make you a great fit for the role
- Check our Instructions and all the best and see you soon
We are looking for 2 in terms to work with our cloud engineering team to work in both customer support facing situations and building simple yet important technical web-based solutions. The paid internship would be for a 4-6 months duration.
- Act as the first point of contact for all user support issues.
- Triage incoming support issues, investigate solutions or escalate according to agreed service levels
- Collaborate with colleagues and clients to achieve issue resolution
- Maintain an appropriate level of product knowledge through continuing learning
- Collaborate with the cloud team to continuously update training resources.
- Identify areas and opportunities for end-user training and capacity building.
- Assist the Cloud Engineers in deployment projects and user training activities.
- Work with both customers and cloud engineers to scope and build a simple web-based technical solutions using Google App Scripts; PHP/Python/Java or any language of one is familiar with/to.
Knowledge & Experience
- Must have good understanding of web tech stacks: HTML/CSS and frameworks: bootstrap/django/ etc
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Desire to learn about new and existing technologies
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong initiative, attention to detail, sense of urgency, work ethic, and follow-through skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage time and multiple priorities to completion.
Education & Professional Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Technology/IT related field
- Strong ability to multitask and meet objectives with minimal supervision.
- Keen to work or has previously worked in a supportive environment is a great plus
- Familiarity with Public Cloud solutions and tools; Google Cloud, Azure, AWS, Digitalocean etc
- General office environment
- Work involves extended periods of computer use.
- Monday to Friday work week.
- 8 am to 5 pm working hours.
- Paid Internship
- Free office lunch
- Free coffee!
Send your application to : [email protected] by March 19 2021
Title your email as: Application for Cloud Customer Support_Pawa IT Ltd
Only successful applicants will be contacted