At Pawa IT Solutions, we deliver the promise and offerings of Cloud to businesses and institutions. We strive to provide our customers with the best user and product experience in the cloud, enabling your organization to get the ROI it deserves from this investment right from our inception in 2013. Our Core Google Cloud Offerings, which we have certification and specializations for include G Suite, GCP and Google Education.
- We really like people who are honest with themselves; not necessarily people who would dot all the âIâsâ and cross all the âTâsâ.
- Take a little time to learn about us. HINT; Our website
- Finally, re-adopt your skills and experiences that make you a great fit for the role.
- Check our Instructions and all the best and see you soon
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Work with the Sales teams to develop and drive pipelines.
- Work with the Business Development Manager to develop campaigns.
- Collaborate with Business Development and the Sales team to provide input on current collateral materials and ideas on how to improve them to maximize our reach
Knowledge & Experience
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Ability to write copy that can be used on our preferred communication channels
- Knowledge of Photoshop or any similar Publication program is an added advantage
Education & Professional Qualification
- Bachelorâs degree or above in marketing or a related field
- Excellent written and oral communicator.
- Strong ability to multitask and meet objectives with minimal supervision.
- Comfortable working with multiple groups within the business.
- Judgment and Decision-Making: In the instances where the candidate receives assignments in the form of projects he/she has the freedom to decide on priorities and how to accomplish assignments.
- General office environment
- Work involves extended periods of computer use.
- Monday to Friday work week.
- 8am to 5 pm working hours.
- Free lunch
- 21 leave days per year, prorated based on when a hire joins the company
- Health Insurance
- Free coffee!