google cloud partner
By running on Google Cloud Platform customers can experience the cost, performance, and innovation benefits of moving their SAP applications onto a robust modern cloud platform.
Why SAP on Google Cloud Platform?
Why run your company’s SAP/ERP on Google Cloud Competitive proof points
- Agile, secure deployment enables high uptime and increased performance VM storage expansion — allows users to specify exact storage required with individual disks up to 64TB in size Discounts — for sustained usage of up to 30% saving without upfront commitments or planning Global VPC network — enables a single Google Cloud VPC to span multiple regions without communicating across the public Internet Zero downtime maintenance — with live VM migration.
- Innovate for intelligence with Google Cloud’s recognized leadership in data analytics and AI/ML technologies ML insights for data warehouses — enables users to build ML models and use ML algorithms on BigQuery Data Warehouse using SQL queries.
- Choose hybrid or multi-cloud with simple upgrades customized to your business Customizable virtual machines — let users specify the exact number of vCPUs and RAM required Hybrid / multi-cloud — (without lock-in) to customize your transformation journey
- GCP has a number of additional technical capabilities that increase the benefits of running SAP S/4HANA in the cloud which includes.
- SAP to GCP migration; seamless auto cloud migration, upgrading SAP apps, and building an agile and secure environment alongside the delivery of analytics and machine learning capabilities which are all supported by a full suite of cloud services.
- The upgrade process can be done in days/weeks not months depending on the number of applications with minimal risk due to auto-provisioning availability and disaster recovery functionality.
- GCP enables organizations to run SAP faster with greater scalability, security and system availability, and optimal performance.
Case and Common FAQs on Google Cloud Platform
Some current companies in all sectors are it Financial or manufacturing are keen to learn and understand what the switch to the cloud for their workload means. First, we start them off by providing use case plans for their workload to the cloud, since there is no particular one shoe fits alls option. The solutions all boil down to a customer’s needs and wants and we try and customize each one of them and they include
- Starter; Backup and retention of Data on Google Cloud Platform.
This is the most preferred way to get started in the Cloud. This involves customers choosing to use components of GCP; Storage and Backup and retain some of their on-premise data/application. It is an affordable and secure way to test the waters or test-drive Google Cloud Platform. Google Cloud Platform Cloud storage offers some of the cheapest and robust storage mechanisms and technologies. With GCP you can be confident all your applications and data would be secure and you can boot and reuse them at a moment’s notice with very little impact on the current loads.
- Testing the waters. Disaster recovery on Google Cloud Platform.
Customers can choose to leverage GCP as a secondary disaster recovery site. This allows them to mirror and run both on-premise infrastructure onto Google GCP. Their primary and print production site remains in premise and they can test the capacity of GCP by occasionally booting it in beta production as they review and evaluate the suitability, The superior Google network latency will get you delighted at the speed of both access and read.write of your infrastructure which in turn will make your ERP /SAP systems run FASTER and without system slugs.
- What is the best cloud service for my SAP applications? — Google Cloud enables you to run applications continuously, with 99.99% uptime for both planned and unplanned events. This enables you to reduce risk, manage unpredictable business change on a 100% VM-based infrastructure, and only pay for what you use — in line with demand.
- Can you help me upgrade without any complications? Google Cloud offers an upgrade path with easy migration tools, flexible scaling, and fully hybrid infrastructure. What’s more, we’ll also make sure that support is available every step of the way. As a result, you’ll be able to deploy a modern cloud platform for all your key SAP applications.
- What can be done to ensure a cost-efficient deployment? Our solution offers sustained user discounts when running VM workloads (up to 30% for instances running an entire month), and automatic discounts on instances running more than 25% of days in a month. Google Cloud also delivers pay per-second billing and support for right-sizing all the cores and memory you’ll need to be effective.
- Where can I find expert support for my migration project? As a Google Cloud Partner, we’ve proven expertise in helping clients plan a seamless migration of their SAP applications to Google Cloud. We do this through IT strategy, change management, and solution
on 0 Categories / Google Cloud