Cloud computing adoption, infrastructure, spending, and development are all on the rise. However, most businesses that are adopting cloud computing for productivity and collaboration, as well as web-hosting and data storage, appear to have difficulties optimizing it for their operations.
The Pawa IT Academy seeks to provide exclusive, top-tier cloud computing tips and hacks for organizations that want to:
- Solve their businesses’ toughest challenges using Google Cloud Platform and Google Workspace (formerly G Suite).
- Automate processes, make intelligent predictions, increase efficiency and optimize spend while leveraging cloud computing technologies.
- Drive business transformation with industry-first solutions and expertise from a robust cloud-certified partner
The academy will address these issues; with participating organizations getting unbelievable discounts upon attendance and contract signing:
- $ 1000 dollars worth of GCP credits for your organization.
- The opportunity to cut down your Google Cloud expenditure by 10% within 6 months.
- 10% off for any transfer of a minimum of 25 Google Workspace seats upon signing of a 1-year contract.
Register for the free 8-week academy session