About the role
Our Finance team is looking for 2 passionate self-starters to join our graduate trainee program. As a graduate trainee, your main role will be supporting the Finance team’s running of daily operations under the guidance and supervision of the Associate Finance Manager. You will also work collaboratively with other teams to efficiently deliver client requests.
- Preparing client quotations
- Preparing client invoices
- Revenue collection/ credit management
- Maintaining an accurate record of expenses
- Carry out any other Finance and accounting tasks required by the team leader.
Knowledge & Experience
- Basic understanding of Finance and Accounting operations.
- Basic understanding of office suites (proficiency in Google sheets is an added advantage)
- Highly proficient written and verbal skills
- Strong adaptability and positive attitude
- High level of integrity and professionalism.
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-drive and ability to execute tasks accurately with minimal supervision
Education & Professional Qualifications
- Should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance (or any other related field), or have completed all necessary coursework awaiting graduation.
- Should NOT have graduated more than 1 year ago.
Send your CV and Cover Letter in PDF format to: [email protected]
Date: On or before September 2nd, 2022.
Title your email as: Application for M-Pawa Finance Graduate Trainee_Pawa IT Solutions Ltd.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com