SAP on Google Cloud Platform
SAP on GCP: Your SMB on a Cloud Move
Your quest for the right platform to host business-critical SAP workloads is now over. GCP (Google Cloud Platform) is a cloud computing platform created by Google to serve specific business needs. Google Cloud’s greater availability, agility, and native intelligence assists SMBs with large datasets on their SAP workloads. The cloud game changes when Pawa IT combines its SAP experience with managed Google Cloud expertise.
Why Migrate to SAP on GCP
SAP on GCP: The Pawa IT Deployment Process
This includes a thorough review of existing SAP application configuration, release management, and features being used, and all the requirements for the migration.
SAP on GCP: The Pawa IT Approach for a Smooth Transition
This is the first call to the client to discover what their needs are.
- What problem are you facing?
- What does your organization do?
- What types of applications are you running?
- What environment are they running in?
- What are the functional and non functional requirements?
Solid Record of our Exemplary Performance
SAP on GCP FAQs
SAP is one of the world’s leading software companies for business process management, creating solutions that help companies handle data and share information more effectively. The term is an abbreviation for “System Analysis Program Development.” SAP created the global standard for enterprise resource planning (ERP) software with the introduction of its original SAP R/2 and SAP R/3 software. SAP S/4HANA now takes ERP to the next level by leveraging in-memory computing to process massive volumes of data and support sophisticated technologies like artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning.
SAP on Google Cloud is a modern infrastructure solution that can scale flexibly and deliver the availability needed for business-critical applications, plus set SAP customers up for innovation as a practice.
Google Cloud and SAP have an ongoing collaboration to deliver SAP-certified infrastructure for all of your SAP systems. Google Cloud can also be used to power SAP cloud solutions such as SAP S/4HANA Cloud, SAP Ariba, SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud, and the SAP Cloud Platform itself.
Whether you are in charge of core, mission-critical SAP applications in a large business or similarly critical SAP applications in a small enterprise, Google Cloud can help you leverage your SAP data in innovative ways while running your SAP apps more reliably, and securely, and cost-effectively.
Certified partners like Pawa IT Solutions will help you assess, plan, migrate, operate, and optimize your SAP landscapes on Google Cloud.
- Cloud Deployment Manager and other automation technologies, as well as flexible deployment choices, can enable you move your SAP setup to the cloud and deploy at your own pace.
- A flexible virtualized architecture that allows you to resize your machines as your business grows and scale your infrastructure to fit the fluctuations in your workloads, so you can avoid paying for what you don’t need.
- Some of the largest SAP-certified virtual machines (VMs) on the market.
- Built-in capabilities such as Compute Engine live migration and automated restart help to reduce downtime for infrastructure maintenance.
- Opportunities for innovation with Google Cloud databases, data analytics, smart analytics, AI and machine learning, and data integration capabilities
Get started with SAP on GCP today
Choose to innovate and evolve. Migrate your SAP workloads to GCP