About the Role
We are looking for 2 Graduate trainees to work with our Marketing Team with a primary focus on Digital Marketing to support the Brand Building efforts of our organization.
Key Tasks and Role
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including digital ads (AdWords and LinkedIn Ads), SEO, email marketing, social media, and content creation.
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
Knowledge & Experience
- Interest and some working experience in digital marketing.
- Knowledge of SEO, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with knowledge in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
- Knowledge in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns and LinkedIn Ads, and experience in this skillset is an added advantage.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Ability to write copy that can be used on our preferred communication channels.
- Knowledge of Photoshop or any similar publication program is an added advantage.
Education & Professional Qualification
- Should have completed all course work for their Bachelor’s Degree in BCom, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or related field
- Should have NOT graduated more than 1 year ago.
- Strong ability to multitask and meet objectives with minimal supervision.
- Keen to work or has previously worked in a supportive environment is a great plus
Send your application in PDF format to [email protected]
Date: On or before by September 2nd, 2022
Title your email as: Application for Marketing Graduate Trainee M-Pawa Program _Pawa IT Ltd
Only successful applicants will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org